• $250 deposit per person with reservation
• Half of balance due by August 10, 2017
• Final payment due by November 1, 2017
• Reservations after August 10, 2017, must pay for half of cruise
• Reservations made after Nov.1 , 2017, must pay in full
CANCELLATION FEES: (per person)
• $100 administration fee if canceled before November 1, 2017
• $250 if canceled between November 2 – November 20, 2017
• 50% of price if canceled between Nov. 21 – Dec. 5, 2017
• No refund for no-shows or cancellations after Dec. 20, 2017
• Name changes are not allowed
Proof Of Citizenship: Carnival® highly recommends that all guests travel with a passport. Guests may also present a government-issued photo ID and an original or certified copy of a birth certificate. Passengers denied boarding are not eligible for a refund. For more information or to obtain a passport application, visit http://www.travel.state.gov. Non-U.S. Citizens must contact their respective governments to obtain further details.Your passport name must match the name on your cruise reservation or you may be denied boarding.
Responsibility: Jubilee Productions directs passengers to the cruise ticket contract terms of Carnival Cruise Lines® available online at http://www.carnival.com and Jubilee Production’s ticket contract terms at gospeljubileecruise.com. Jubilee Productions expressly disclaim any responsibility for personal injury while on the Gospel Jubilee Cruise. Artists Are Subject To Change Travel Insurance: Can be purchased by calling Travel Guard at 800.826.4919 Fuel Supplement: Carnival Cruise Lines® reserves the right to re-instate the fuel supplement for all guests at up to $9 per person per day if the NYMEX oil price should increase and remain above $70 per barrel.